Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge
About Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge
The Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge is set at the heart of the Amazon rainforest. Just a couple of minutes’ motor canoe ride away from the Cuyabeno lake area and right next to the banks of the Cuyabeno River. From the hammocks at our pier, you may spot freshwater pink dolphins and enjoy the scenery of the river. This Cuyabeno eco lodge offer diverse rooms with private bathrooms, its maximum capacity is 40 guests.
This lodge offers 3, 4 and 5 day all-inclusive tours. We strive to give our guests the experience of a lifetime at the Ecuadorian Amazon.
ITINERARY CUYABENO DOLPHIN LODGE
Please Call Us to Talke an
GREEN FOREST LODGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Accommodation in double and/ or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner)
- Pure Water, Coffee, tea.
- Private Fluvial transportation El Puente – Dolphin lodge – El Puente (by canoe)
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Excursions gear (rain coat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets)
FREQUENTLY BOOKED TOGETHER WITH GREEN FOREST LODGE
Business Hours: Monday – friday, 9-5EST