About Cachalote Galapagos Cruise
Discover the Galapagos islands
Cachalote Galápagos Cruise was built for stability and fitted with modern amenities. This Galápagos Islands cruise offers panoramic windows in the salon and open deck spaces to create an inviting environment for all guests onboard. Enjoy breathtaking views whilst dining on freshly prepared local cuisine, or relax on the sundeck whilst keeping an eye out for whales and dolphins. Eight spacious cabins are spread out over the lower and upper decks. Cabins 1 & 2 are on the upper deck and feature 1 queen bed plus 1 single bunk bed with ocean views. On the lower deck are 5 queen bed cabins and 1 twin. All cabins feature individually controlled air-conditioning, storage space, and private en-suite bathrooms.
Start planning your next Galápagos Islands cruise adventure today.
Cachalote cruise itineraries
Prepare yourself to immerse in one of the most biodiverse locations in the world.
6 DAY ITINERARY HOODPRICE PER PERSON $3.000
- Day 1 – San Cristóbal Island Airport (Witch Hill – Galapaguera & El Junco)
- Day 2 – Española Island (Gardner Bay – Islote Garnder and Islote Osborn – Suarez Point)
- Day 3 – Floreana Island (Cormorant Point – Devils Crown – Post Office Bay)
- Day 4 – Santa Cruz Island (Dragon Hill) – Santiago Island (Sullivan Bay)
- Day 5 – Genovesa Island (El Barranco – Darwin Bay)
- Day 6 – WEDNESDAY: Daphne Mayor Island – Baltra (Airport)
Best price guaranteed!
Ask about our Last minute deals and Early bird discounts.
Cachalote cruise details
Learn everything about your favorite destination
- All meals on board
- Purified water
- Accommodation in double cabins – sharing
- On shore excursions escorted by well-trained English speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkel equipment and wet suit
Book a ticket for Cachalote galapagos cruise
Other tours you migth be interested in
Find inspiration from other authentic Galapagos Islands tours and complementary trips.