About Grand Daphne Galapagos Cruise
Discover the Galapagos islands
Grand Daphne Galápagos Cruise is a sturdy, agile and charming yacht. With room for 16 guests and a naturalist bilingual guide aboard her modest-yet-surprisingly-roomy halls, this Galápagos Islands cruise is everything you could imagine for a price you won’t believe. The Grand Daphne Galápagos Cruise decks or within your cabin you will notice well-distributed spaces for everyone on board, no doubts a small cruise with charm to spare. Snorkeling equipment and beach towels included at no extra charge. Onboard this Galápagos Islands cruise, you find wetsuits are available for rental on-board. Full board meals on board included. Seven crew plus one bilingual local naturalist bilingual guide, certified by the Galápagos local Authorities.
Book your Galápagos Islands cruise adventure today.
Grand Daphne cruise itineraries
Prepare yourself to immerse in one of the most biodiverse locations in the world.
4 DAY ITINERARY BPRICE PER PERSON $2.942
- Day 1 – Arrival to Baltra & Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
- Day 2 – Floreana Island: Post Office Bay, Cormorant Point and Devil´s Crown
- Day 3 – Española Island: Suarez Point & Gardner Bay
- Day 4 – San Cristobal Island: Kicker Rock & Airport
Best price guaranteed!
Ask about our Last minute deals and Early bird discounts.
Grand Daphne cruise details
Learn everything about your favorite destination
- Accommodation, use of onboard facilities
- All meals, water, coffee & tea
- All activities as listed
- Certified bilingual guide
- Snorkel equipment (masks, flippers and snorkel)
- Transfers in galapagos
Book a ticket for Grand Daphne galapagos cruise
Other tours you migth be interested in
Find inspiration from other authentic Galapagos Islands tours and complementary trips.