About Hermes Galapagos Cruise
Discover the Galapagos islands
The Hermes Galápagos cruise ship challenges the belief that Galápagos travelers must forgo the comfort of a large cruise ship for the intimacy of a small vessel. The modern suites on this Galápagos cruise ship feature floor-to-ceiling windows, private balcony, walk-in closet, mini-bar and private Jacuzzi. An unparalleled 11 comfortable social areas include two bars, two lounges, a quiet library, an apéritif lounge, as well as a sundeck with covered and open-air areas and a social Jacuzzi.
Hermes Galápagos Cruise offers unparalleled service with a 15-member crew, including a 24/7 butler and cruise director, pampering guests and catering to their every need. A full-service spa, including a masseuse and hammam.
Book your next Galápagos adventure aboard this mega-catamaran today.
Hermes cruise itineraries
Prepare yourself to immerse in one of the most biodiverse locations in the world.
4 DAY ITINERARY CPRICE PER PERSON $6.195
- Day 1 – San Cristóbal Airport / Tijeretas Hill/Int.Center
- Day 2 – Bahía Gardner / Punta Suárez
- Day 3 – Cormorant Point/Post Office Bay
- Day 4 – Charles Darwin Station / Baltra Airport
Best price guaranteed!
Ask about our Last minute deals and Early bird discounts.
Hermes cruise details
Learn everything about your favorite destination
- Accommodation in double cabin.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All activities and excursions as depicted in the itineraries in company of a bilingual naturalist guide.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Stand up Paddle Board
- Cooking and cocktail lessons.
- All meals on board.
- Purified water, tea, coffee
- Non – alcoholic beverages
- Selected menu premium wines, beer and cocktails
- Laundry service
- Mini bar consumption
- Butler service
- Assistance at the airport for flight to Galapagos on departure dates*
- National Park Entrance Fee ($6 Ecuadorians / $100 Foreigners) (Subject to change)*
- Galapagos Control Transit $20*
- Access to Galapagos’ airport VIP Area*
- Services available only when booking tickets with Via Natura and on cruise operations’ days
Book a ticket for Hermes galapagos cruise
Other tours you migth be interested in
Find inspiration from other authentic Galapagos Islands tours and complementary trips.