About Monserrat Galapagos Cruise
Discover the Galapagos islands
Monserrat Galápagos Cruise is a 28-meter/91-foot long boat taking 20 passengers in 10 cabins (8 doubles and 2 doubles/triples). All cabins are air-conditioned and are equipped with a safe, a hair dryer, a wardrobe, and private bathrooms. This Galápagos Islands Cruise has a passenger-to-guide ratio of 10 to 1, one of the highest in the archipelago, guaranteeing more detailed explanations during the excursions when operating at full capacity. Monserrat Galápagos Cruise also offers guests various activities, like land hikes led by knowledgeable naturalist guides and exciting snorkeling or swimming sessions. In addition, there are stand-up paddleboards and kayaks for free and cooking and cocktail lessons at no extra cost.
Book your Galápagos Islands cruise adventure today.
Monserrat cruise itineraries
Prepare yourself to immerse in one of the most biodiverse locations in the world.
8 DAY ITINERARY EASTERNPRICE PER PERSON $4.244
- Day 1 – Baltra Airport – Santa Cruz Island
- Day 2 – Rabida Island – Bartolomé Island
- Day 3 – South Plaza Island – Sante Fé
- Day 4 – Punta Pitt – Cerro Brujo
- Day 5 – Lobos Island – Tijeretas – Int. Center
- Day 6 – Bahía Gardner – Punta Suárez
- Day 7 – Cormorant Point – Floreana Island
- Day 8 – Charles Darwin Station – Airport
Best price guaranteed!
Ask about our Last minute deals and Early bird discounts.
Monserrat cruise details
Learn everything about your favorite destination
- Cabin accommodation.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All meals.
- All activities and excursions as
- depicted in the itineraries in
- company of a bilingual naturalist
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Stand up Paddle Board
Book a ticket for Monserrat galapagos cruise
Other tours you migth be interested in
Find inspiration from other authentic Galapagos Islands tours and complementary trips.