Identity of the responsible party
- For Expedition Ecuador to provide a better service and protect the personal data of each passenger, it establishes the following parameters in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ecuador and contractual relationship when purchasing a tourist package.
- The travelers must electronically provide an image of his/her passport. All personal information provided by the travelers has a strict reserve of information under the laws of the Republic of Ecuador. The company responsible for managing the information will protect the data and may not market it, keeping all passenger information in reserve.
- The information requested will be strictly for tax matters and under the control of the tax office of the Republic of Ecuador.
- All information provided by travelers will be used to provide the best possible service on the trip.
- Travelers agree that Expedition Ecuador can contact them at any time to inform them of new tourist packages and promotions. Travelers may request that the company no longer contact them.
- If there is any controversy surrounding the contracted service, it must be communicated directly with Expedition Ecuador to solve it.
- If there is no agreement between the parties, it must be treated at a mediation center in the city of Quito in the Republic of Ecuador.
- Expedition Ecuador is the trademark which belongs to the company Travel Santint Cia. Ltda., who is responsible for all the management and logistics established in the terms and conditions as contracted.
In the terms and conditions expressed, having read and understood the full content of this instrument, it is affirmed and ratified therein and as a sign of acceptance of the provisions.